Yom Tova

What a great day...no, really!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

How Frum Are You? Quiz

NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.
When I first took the quiz, I actually came out right wing yeshivish, which I don't think I am at all. So I took it again and changed a few answers... I guess I'm actually somewhere in the middle, like I thought. :)

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 39%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 71%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 61%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 31%

This means you're: Right Wing Modern O.


What does it mean?

You're shteiging away in the YU beis medrash and really enjoying that Kant class in the afternoon. You've achieved shiurvanna - the perfect synthesis of frumkeit and the outside world. Everyone to the left is way too modern and everyone to the right is too rigid and machmir. Sometimes you feel guilty about not wearing a hat.

How about you?

3 Comments:

  • At December 22, 2005 12:43 PM, Blogger Tova said…

    Don't miss my post from last night, below. :)

     
  • At December 23, 2005 2:10 PM, Anonymous Talia said…

    Careful not to show that quiz to any school administration members. They could get the bright idea to use it as a test for parents before they let their kids in the school! ;-)

    Happy Chanukah to you and your family!

     
  • At December 26, 2005 3:20 PM, Anonymous Morah said…

    LOL, Talia...they would ;-). I got somewhere leaning towards the middle, with a huge amount by right wing modern orthodox, left-wing yeshivish and right wing yeshivish. The results made me right wing yeshivish, of which i'm definitely not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home